Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Smarty pants!!

O.K. Journaling is really really new to me and really not sure how this all works but enough trail and error will get me straight. After a long 3 months of 2-steps and 6-steps and falling, Sasha is finally walking all over the house, and laughing at the T.V. which is quite entertaining. She is finally mastering that "no-no" means shake your head no and when we cheer for her, she claps her hands and joins in on the cheer. What a smart little cookie she is. My sweet child.

2 comments:

bonnie said...

Love your blog. I found it through Laura....hope you don't mind. I would love to be on your list of those you send your blog to. It's fun to see and hear how you are doing. By the way, what a beautiful baby. I see alot of Laura's girls in her. I thought they looked so much like Brent's mom but I guess there is more Champneys in them than I thought. I can't believe you have a one year old all ready! Love you and keep me posted.
Bonnie

Becky Zabriskie said...

HI SARAH, THIS WILL BE THE THIRD TIME I HAVE WRITTEN A MESSAGE. IT KEEPS TELLING ME I NEED SOMETHING ELSE TO QUALIFY SENDING MESSAGES. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF I KNEW WHAT EVERYTHING MENT. WHAT IN THE HELL IS URL? ANYWAY YOU HAVE A DARLING BLOG. SASHA IS SUCH A CUTIE. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS GETTING SO BIG. YOU HAVE SOME NEW PICTURES. THEY ARE ADORABLE. SEE YOU LATER. LOVE MOM