Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Computers, Thanksgiving and ohhh baby, oh my.

So who would've known that if you have a wireless connection for internet access it brings alot of unsurety. Ryan and I thought it would be a great idea to hooky-bob off of our neighbors internet by getting wirless USB card, save some money and yay everybody wins right?. Yah right, ever since we got "hooked" up, we have been having such a time. After a HUGE virus and 250+ hits on our firewall, still, really not all that sure of our securety we are back and running again but still very selective in what we do online.
On the other hand, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that I didn't get to talk to. Thankgiving Dinner was a nice and smooth experience for me this year. I felt like I was throwing a party for the president of the U.S. However, I didn't get to decorate my house as much as I would've loved to. With my inlaws and Ryan helping and Sasha here helping by making small and little messes everywhere it wouldn't be the same. This is what I'll remember my first Thankgiving as a new momma will be.

No comments: