Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dreams and Opportunities

So... for the last 6 months Ryan and I have been kickin' around the idea to put Sasha into modeling. Well, I talked to my personal trainer Brian Bluestein, that is a model and an aspiring actor himself- btw, he has an amazing resume!! So, he is a personal trainer at a studio for MillyLewis Talent Agency too. He told me, "getting Sasha into modeling is super easy when they are this young". "And Sarah, you should do it too." He asked me if I could bring a CD of a photoshoot then he and his wife Amanda (also a model) would go through it all and let me know what shots would impress Sheila and Amy. All this is so exciting and fun. I can't wait to hear back.
What is important to me is that Sasha still has a childhood. This could bring alot of opportunity and help her develop alot of talents too. With careful decision making of course, I really want it to be fun for Sasha. I keep saying to myself, I'd do anything for my family. I'd totally encourage Sasha in a positive way and do everything I could to support her ambitions. If she truly wanted it and loved it. I can't help but reflect back to my childhood, remembering, thinkin' and askin' myself, why when I was so young, at anytime I may of had my "head in the clouds", dreamin' about bein' an actress or a makeup artist or whatever it might have been, was I always told to "keep dreamin'?" instead of a parent sayin', "o.k. honey, lets go find out more about it?"
I just want to know somethin', what is it about the way I was brought up that makes me
soooooo focused in making a difference?
I promise you Sasha....

No comments: