Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dog gone it

Ever get the feeling what little kids are doing when you're on the computer or doin' dishes or whatever? Well I bet you that they're probably doin' somethin' that you know that they are not supposed to. I know for my little scavenger, I can gaurantee that 9 times out of 10 she's in the laundry room dabbling in the dogs water bowl or if the dog hasn't already eatin' every morsel of food she is pickin' out just right one for her pallet. Not until I finally realize that she has somethin' in her mouth do I try to get it out or do I wait til she starts to bark. What's funny is that instead of spitting it out, she's chasing it around in her mouth. YUCK!! Ohhh, but she'll keep goin' back for 2nds and 3rds. And finally, when we pull her out of the l/r, she fusses and cries like you just whisked her away for the neighborhood park. Just a little funny that I think that everyone would think, "oh, so typical". Oh, Sasha. HAHAHAHA. I love you!!

No comments: